Exchica Mekano Rosemarie and her sister claim to be casualties of blackmail by private photographs

The previous Mekano Rosemarie Dietz (once in the past known as Rosemarie Segura), denounced PDI for blackmail that both her sister and Nina had been exploited for a couple of days.

As per a young lady in interpersonal organizations, an outsider undermined Nina with her cozy photographs, if Dietz did not pay him 500 thousand pesos.

"Four days back, my sister started to extort that they would transfer some private photographs she has in Hotmail, lamentably he assaulted her and transferred the photographs," he said. On Facebook.

"He began blackmailing me that in the event that I didn't pay him 500 lucas he would transfer numerous photographs and recordings of my sister," exbailarina said.

"He began conversing with me from her Facebook, and the principal thing I saw was a photo of my sister in a ball all over ... I never encountered This, it is super penca (sic), "he uncovered.

As indicated by Rosemarie uncovered in Intruders, the critique pictures were taken five years prior to send to a couple that later had a young lady. "I get a kick out of the chance to make this open, since it has progressed significantly and it isn't typical for you to have along these lines of moving toward (...) That one is certainly awful and not have sentiments or regard for anybody, "he said.

The exbailarina said she didn't plan to pay what they asked and they likewise had the exhortation of PDI, who was behind the case.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Microsoft neglected to caution casualties of Chinese email hack- - previous representatives

Gmail will square .js record connections beginning February 13, 2017

Google apologizes for the product bug that brought down your Gmail